Friday 18 November 2011

What Running App Do You Use?

I have decided to do a comprehensive review of running apps for Android phones, I need to find out what the top 6 or so are and review them all as it is becoming apparent that there are lots out there.

My thoughts so far are to review:

Runtastic (because that is what I have been using)
Runkeeper
CardioTrainer
Edomondo

However, this could all change depending on your responses.

Please could you leave a comment to tell me what Running App you use, why you use it and whether you'd recommend it. Then, based on the responses, I'll download the Free versions of the apps (as I think the free versions may be of more interest to people - may review the pro versions at a later date when feeling a bit flush) and over the course of however long will try out each of the apps. It is likely I will only use each app once or twice as it will take me forever otherwise!!

Thank you for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment