Friday 14 February 2014

#HappyValentinesDay

Twitter, I’d like to say TQphoto_1138_20060220
For all that you have given
Support and *hugs* a plenty
Friends with faces hidden

There to laugh and there to cry
At half past 3 to morning light
You have been there by my side
Carrying me through sleepless nights

In 140 characters
You tell the world your life
With words, links and photos
Whether LOL or FML

You share with me your  stories
As I share with you my own
Whether it’s what we’ve had for lunch
Or how our children have grown

Friends, colleagues, slebs or strangers
You can follow who you choose
There’s chatter, weather, news & travel
There’s Competitions & Blogger Reviews

So I want to take this moment
To open up to you and say
Twitter I really do love you
#HappyValentinesDay

No comments:

Post a Comment